View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #11
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
My 14yo son loves movies and he's finally seeing that not all movies from novels are that good. He's now reading through the Harry Potter books, just finished Goblet of Fire, and he's starting to understand why I haven't been totally thrilled by the movies. The HP movies were fine but it was frustrating to me to wonder where all the subplots went.

ITA, that the LOTR extended edition movies were excellent.
It has been announced that the final HP book will actually be two movies. There was a Pride and Prejudice mini-series on PBS Masterpiece that was 6 hours. It was excellent at following the book. There is a DVD I believe.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote