Thread: David Weber
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
I can not recommend just one. I like Empire of Man, Safehold and War God. I enjoyed all three immensely and have reread them many times. The Empire of Man is a coming of age series. It follows Prince Roger as he changes from a spoiled Prince to a man worthy of inheriting an Empire.
Safehold is basically about trying to rebuild the Human Race to be able to defeat the Gbaba. Unfortunately the surviving leaders of the Expedition felt hiding was the only answer and set the colony up to not have any memories of Earth and to keep them at a primitive level via a Theocracy.
The War God Series follows Bahzell Bahnakson and his friend Brandark as they embark on a series of adventures. This one is a Fantasy Series.
I enjoyed all three series.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote