View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 03:24 AM   #20
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@Divingduck: Use whatever form is used in the source text for special characters. The manual is built using the sphinx documentation tool. You would need to install it run it something like this:

mkdir -p .build/html
sphinx-build -b html -t online .build/html (in the manual directory in the calibre source code)

However, I have not tested this on anything other than my development machine and I doubt it will work on anything other than a linux machine with calibre installed and available in the system python.

@Jellby: certainly, there are places where the text refers to text in the images, but they are relatively rare.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote