View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #9
pwnn
Enthusiast
pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I would like to see some pictures of this. I have been looking around the web and don't see any indication that the STR has a file manager.

I see the wiki says "folder navigation" yes....if anyone could point to a link with pictures, I would be thankful.
Nook hooked up to the computer. The main view and the view of folders created under My Files/Books

When I use Calibre I choose "save to disk" and then send the files to to the folders I created. You can also just drag and drop folders and books over. This works on the Nook itself or a card.

As said these can be viewed on the Nook by selecting "My Files" from the drop down menu (which includes "All", "Books", "Shelves"). Click on My Files and you'll see "Books" Docs" Newspaper" folders. I put my stuff under Books but you could easily create folders up a level or two.

These books can also still be viewed as single files under the "Books" view and sorted by Tilte, Author, Most Recent
pwnn is offline   Reply With Quote