View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #5
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Sounds like you got an app that has gone rogue.

As to battery meter issues a reboot sometimes fixes them but it sounds to me like a bad app.

The fastest fix is a Factory reset or you can uninstall any apps that may have recently been installed or updated. Any app can corrupt at anytime. I've had this happen on my phone a few months ago.
Darn those Amazon free apps of the day I'll try uninstalling them from most current to oldest to see if that solves the issue. Thanks for the suggestion.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote