View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:41 AM   #12
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Moony View Post
Also, does anyone know when the next Nook eink with light is going to be released?
Like a Nook Glow 2? I don't know if there's a plan for that. The Nook Glow isn't that old.

If your choice is lit Nook vs. lit Kindle, then I think you should choose between what's available now. Is the B&N store able to be used in India? I would choose one where you can access an online store. The Amazon store has a lot of free/cheap books available. Or are you never planning to use a store? It seems like at least having the option available would be helpful as far as flexibility goes.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote