View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #14
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@twobob: Aw, crap, I forgot about that, sorry. I managed to pull the config from the *one* time I built a full gdb env (cross/native) >_<"... You can of course kill it from the config, because, yeah, it depends on Python (among other things) on the host, which I know I have, because, well, Gentoo :P .

Just so I understand 100% correctly. Are we saying Python on the TC's "Host" build area. Because with just a single Config.in tweak pushed up the main BR branch that could then work for everyone...

I ask because obviously I have python on my "machine". therefore I am assuming it was testing for a syrooted /usr/bin/python?

Thanks, it would be nice to list that one as "understood" and I could probably fix BR long term if this IS the case.

Much obliged

Someting like ~/GIT/br_ct-ng-k3-test/toolchain/toolchain-crosstool-ng/Config.in

Code:
	config BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG_GDB
		bool "Are you going to try to build GDB?"
		select BR2_PACKAGE_PYTHON
		depends on BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG_glibc
                depends on BR2_PACKAGE_PYTHON
or similar. (would check that) cheers.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote