View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 01:04 AM   #230
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
For those of you posting to this thread, could I ask for a quick update? What your current setup is, what worked vs what didn't work, etc.

I'm looking for a way to effectively use a dvr on over-the-air HD content. We don't have cable or a satellite connection, but the DSL connection is going to get lots faster soon. I know I can find recent episodes on places like HULU.

What do I need to record a show from the air and replay it in HD (when the original was broadcast in HD). My TV is currently hooked up to a roof antenna, so I'd need to also hook up a tuner card or such. No cable box. I could be convinced to buy a new Blue-ray player with wifi or such, if it would make things work easier.

What do you recommend?
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote