Thread: Touch Two clips enough?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
Red Alert
Zealot
Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor & Nook Tablet. Sony PRS-505 loaned to brother.
Two clips enough?

I visited B&N yesterday specifically to check out the Touch. Nice unit but the page "flips" were hashed with a lot of visual garbage on screen during the change.

My question is about how the cover attaches. Looking at the Touch, there are four indentations on the back for clips to secure the Touch to the cover. All the covers I looked at only used the two left indentations.

Why not all four and are two secure enough in use that four are overkill?

TIA

Red
Red Alert is offline   Reply With Quote