View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
yes, i noticed the differences !! i had never seen some of that code before, but i am learning it little by little. it makes sense, if it is css 1.0... i would be great if i could use current css but so far i have been able to do everything i wanted with the older code, so maybe it's not necessary.

Can you give me the direct link to the wiki article ? i did a search but i only found one about css2. i have been collecting little snippets of code as i find them, and sometimes i do the formatting in word, import it to Publisher and then look at the source code there to see how it is translated if i want to figure out something specific. that's how i learned to make a page header, or force a page break for a new chapter. then i can just modify it or copy the code to use elsewhere. it is good to have a ressource for all the code in one place though, it makes it a lot easier !
CSS1 in the wiki is a bit spotty. However I did make an IMP for it. CSS1

Also check OpenBook structure

If you check the IMP book posts and go to the very last page you will see most of the books that I have posted to the site.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote