View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #9426
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
Just finished Midnight Cowboy. Definitely not one you'll read to lift your spirits. I'm currently reading Beyond Star Trek: From Alien Invasion to the End of Time. It covers topics like, just what would happen a spaceship 1/4 the size of the moon actually went into orbit around the Earth, as in Independence Day. Answer: It's really not pretty. Right now the author is discussing just how hard it is to send humans to other planets. Answer: Really really hard.

Recommended.
I love the way you've condensed whole topics into snippits: "It's really not pretty" and "Really really hard". Made me chuckle.

Karma for you for getting a giggle out of me before work on a Wednesday.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote