View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:25 AM   #37
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
I loved my kindle touch as if it was one of my children. It was a joy to be able to read agaiin, after many years of eye problems. The font sizes were amazing. The only draw back was an annoying clip on light. Well the kindle paperwhite, OMG it is amazing. so crisp and white with this amazing bold print. The light just makes readin even easier. Oh and so much easier to snuggle in bed. I doubt anything new could tempt me to part with the paperwhite

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote