View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:53 AM   #56
ametzler
Zealot
ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite II
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVnook View Post
I'll echo the recommendation for Dorothy Dunnett. I've enjoyed her Lymond Chronicles so much that I'm reading the series for the third time.
Thanks for this recommendation (to both of you). I have recently finished the first installment and liked it very much (after I got into it). The complexity of the story reminded me of Dumas a little bit. The tone is completely different, there are some really funny scenes in there, too.
ametzler is offline   Reply With Quote