View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rh3a View Post
It depends on whether there is VAT applied.
They show as $9.14 for me.
If there are territorial restrictions, you probably won't be able to see the books at all.
I get prices of $20, $30 and more. At least that is what I get when I click on the link from the browser of my PC. There is no indication of promotion whatsoever. When I access it from my mobile phone browser, it says I am not elibile for the offer.

"This offer is available only to new customers who have never joined an AudibleLestener membership plan, or who have never participated in a free trial or handheld device offer."

As far as I remember, I haven't done none of the above.

By the way, I am also from Bulgaria, so obviously, it is not due to georestrictions.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote