View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post
I know my downloaded content is "always" available through my online account on the Barnes & Noble servers, at least until it isn't. I know there have been times where items have disappeared for various reasons. I would like to backup my purchased items but I'm not really certain where books and magazines that I've purchased on my NT are stored. I've searched and haven't had a lot of luck finding any "epubs" anywhere on my device. Will someone inform me of the directory(s) that these items are typically stored in?

Thanks in advance.

- Byron
B&N content is stored in a hidden partion on the NT. You cannot access the B&N contect to make a backup. To make a backup of your books install Nook for PC on your PC, and download your books that way. Copy the downloaded books to another folder as a backup.
There is no way (at least not without rooting) to make a backup of content that is not supported by Nook for PC.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote