View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 10:13 AM   #41
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
And conversely it's the reason I like the Kindle. The ease of buying books on the Kindle is so much easier than buying books on the Sony and having to go through ADE. I occasionally buy books from Waterstones, but only when Amazon doesn't stock it. Of course, it's nice to be able to buy, and use, both, which I do.

It won't. Lithium polymer batteries don't mind being "topped up".
I've never used the Sony software. Ever. Funnily enough, I've also never bought an ebook. Ever.

Lithium-ion batteries still die after a (large) number of recharge cycles which obviously include the instances where a connection is made for calibre.
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote