Thread: Starting over?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I currently have 7 ebooks, 2 audiobooks, and 9 games on my Kindle. If I need more, I pluck them off of Amazon's servers or sideload them from my PC. Life is so simple now.
I read 7 books at a time so 20 is a small amount for me. I have games but I don't play them. I have 3 apps and I don't use them cept for Sticky Notes. My thought is if I cut down I will force myself to not start another book till I finish the ones I am reading. So far so good.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote