View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #6
Hatgirl
Addict
Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-T2, Kindle (7th Gen)
Nice work!

Some random nitpicks:
  • The R in MobileRead should be capitalised
  • The N at the start of Notepad should be capitalised
  • If you are trying to teach as little HTML as possible (if you know what I mean!) why are you bothering to include those two meta tags? You'd be better off teaching the Doctype tag - it's scary, but important. The other important tag for a HTML page is the title tag. Although it's not needed in an epub, it is in every other HTML page. That one comes down to a judgement call, I guess...
  • Absolute newbies may not know directory=folder
  • The em explaination is a bit confusing... but it is hard to explain!
  • "An ePub document is compressed file" think you mean "An ePub document is a compressed file"
  • "It is not necessary to create a TOC inside the book" this is a bit confusing. Maybe "It is not necessary to create a HTML file with an additional TOC inside the book..."
  • "link from body to note and back" Newbies may not know what you mean by "link" as they haven't learned about anchors/hyperlinks.

Again, it's really, really good! I know how hard it is to try and create a teaching document. Well done!
Hatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote