View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #120
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDP View Post
The only problem is, as an inline element, it can't break across pages - the entire table is treated as a single character of text.
...it can't break across pages...

Oh, that's a big problem with lengthy TOC or List of Illustrations found in some PG ebooks, like Etext #28700 that I have uploaded before to my GuteBook thread. I re-generated the .epub version and attached it below, this time inserting your suggested code, namely:
Code:
table {
    display: inline-table;
} /* work around for ADE centering with CSS problem */
You have to make the text very small to be able to see the entire Contents or Illustrations page at the beginning of the ebook. But at least it's centered!

Any better solutions...
Attached Files
File Type: epub Paul Creswick - Robin Hood.epub (654.3 KB, 595 views)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote