View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!
TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Question Have you read any good cozy mysteries with dogs? (Kindle)

I love mysteries but am not too familiar with cozies. The ones I've read all had an amateur sleuth with a cat, which made me wonder about cozies with dogs. I'm curious about the sleuths - whether there are differences between sleuths with cats and sleuths with dogs.

Weird, I know, but I'm reading Joanne Fluke's Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder now - want to sample some cozies with dogs, and pick one next.

Any Kindle Book recommendations?
TC Beacham is offline   Reply With Quote