View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Ideally I would have two folders on my Sony Reader: Read and Unread. Then inside each folder would be the books organized into collections. However the Sony Reader won't support folders inside folders so I have one folder with Read and all the rest in their respective collections. When I finish I book I add the Read tag to it so it also appears in that folder. Hopefully that made sense, and hopefully the Nook has a better file system.

For reading, I just sort of decide what I'm in the mood for. Since joining Mobileread, my to-be-read list is aeons long so I don't actively seek recommendations any more.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote