View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 04:20 AM   #10
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Intriguing... so renaming a book from "foo.epub" to "foo.kepub.epub" seems to force the book into the Kobo reader as opposed to the Adobe reader (not sure of what terms to use here).

The result is that (at least on a Kobo WiFi) that I can now use the dictionary, and things like the page count at the bottom of the Kobo Reader now show the pages in the chapter as opposed to the pages in the book.

However, the display of the book's cover does not work, and also, the font seems a whole lot smaller.

This was all done with a non DRM based book.

*grin* I really should come back to read posts after they've been replied to before trying to do it with my own wifi.

While I do have the issue with the cover not being shown, I'm not seeing an issue with font sizes; they look fine to me and I'm still able to adjust to a larger/smaller size if I want.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote