View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:25 PM   #10
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yup, terribly fun on a PW.

First screenshot is Scheherazade with Caecilia selected, second is "pure" Scheherazade, by sacrificing Baskerville. Notice the difference in line heights, and for some punctuation (?) marks [I hope that doesn't apply to diacritical marks than happen to be covered by the selected font...].

I'll check if the PW changes broke something on the Touch, and commit this.

On a sidenote, by virtue of how Amazon implemented Code2000, simply having the font in the cache is enough to get it picked up if it's the only one supporting a certain script. But I'd hit the layout issue with my custom FT (not sure how it would behave with Amazon's FT, but since PubFonts are 'broken' there too, I'm guessing the same).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2014_06_10T02_20_38+0105.png
Views:	406
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	123904   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2014_06_10T02_20_55+0105.png
Views:	421
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	123905  

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-09-2014 at 10:12 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote