View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 09:30 AM   #8
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I have to admit, I have difficulty believing that Amazon sold more KSO in a month then K3's in close to a year even when you divide them into K3 WiFi and K3 3G.
Being #1 on Amazon does NOT mean you have more total sales. No one has ever completely figured out the algorithm Amazon uses for its rankings, but it clearly provides weighting based on recent sales over historical ones. And I have no doubt at all that the KSO is selling more right now than the WiFi only version right now. Personally, I prefer mine without ads, and besides, I needed the 3G model. But there will always be people for whom the price is the only thing that matters.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote