View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 09:49 PM   #10
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
from what I understand you'll still be paying that fee

Can I return my nook?
X Yes. You can return nook within 14 days of receipt. Either call 1-800-THE-BOOK (843-2665) for a return authorization or return it to any Barnes & Noble store. A 10% restocking fee will be charged to customers returning a non-defective device that has had its shrink wrap removed and/or seal broken.

As long as the shrink wrap is not been removed it should be able to be returned without the fee.

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 10-30-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote