Thread: Laptop Choices
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:22 AM   #33
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
I think many times, it really comes down to luck, and maybe buyer's expectations. A lot of people here have had good experiences with Dell, but not I and my family. All of our Dell laptops before died JUST RIGHT AFTER the warranty period. It's quite frustrating. So I decided to go for a netbook due to the weight and price, and Asus is the best in netbooks. Lo and behold, this little baby is more durable than the previous laptops I've had. I just take care to always shut it down when I transport it. It's great so far.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote