View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:35 PM   #21426
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
naughty cat!

Whilst I was away at the gym and half an hour before I was due to come home, bloke heard the garage door open. He wondered why I was home so early, and went out to the garage to greet me.

Lo and behold, the cat was in the car, operating the garage remote with a guilty look on his face.

He is getting naughtier with age. Yesterday (having forgotten his near miss last year), he tried to race through the garage as the door was closing. I have to constantly wait for the door to close with remote in hand in case he tries it again.
we have sensors here to prevent that sort of thing!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote