View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #10
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
@greens : with a CBZ file (PDF handling is different), if I switch to landscape, the lower half of your image would take the whole screen (kind of "fit to width'"), and that is the minimal zoom so I can't get what your image shows. Also, again from full screen, I can't scroll to the top of the image which makes it unusable for me, but maybe I missed something. Gestures to go to next / previous pages work, but I found no way to get to the upper half of the page.
The resolution is good enough for regular size mangas to be read in portrait mode (for me at least) anyway.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote