View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:43 AM   #4
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
No, unfortunately I haven't found a way to do that yet. I'd love to get rid of the little buggers too. They don't seem to be part of the HTML at all so you can't get at them with CSS (or at least I haven't managed to - you are welcome to try). Their appearance is most likely hardcoded into the renderer somewhere.

The only thing that works so far is modifying the epub source (pagemap) and that doesn't remove them, but it allows you to move them to less obstrusive places (like align page numbers with chapter / scene breaks). But it's too much effort to be worth it and I'm too lazy to write a script that does it.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote