View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #4
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Yep, I got it. It was just the sun shining on my monitor fading out the screen stopping me from seeing it.

Wish I updated my second post a bit quicker, you wouldn't have needed to respond about that issue and make me look stupid. I did that well enough without help from others seeing as you did get it working, and me being blind.

Last edited by ghostyjack; 02-17-2011 at 08:43 AM.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote