View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:11 AM   #21600
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Here's one that I took when setting up the camera for her before class began. She's closer to the camera so should really look taller than the girls standing much further back, right? But that's not the case...

I regret that I only have one life to give for my pursuit of hedonism. Between motorcycle riding, scuba diving, jungle trekking, paragliding, and now hill walking once again, there just isn't enough time for one life to do it all! I need two of me!

With that in mind, tonight I'm drinking Bombay Sapphire for the first time in almost two months... And I may just have a second glass!

EDIT: Why don't the photos come out sharp and clear here?!? This one is pin-sharp on the computer! Grrrrr!

Stitchawl
Thank you. You know what they say about the best things and small packages .

Coffee, again.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote