View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:01 AM   #21596
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Stitchawl - Thanks for explaining. Your wife did a great job on the photos
If you saw the size of my wife (really tiny) and the size of my camera and lens (really huge,) you'd really be amazed! I usually use a monopod or tripod when using that rig as it's so heavy it's difficult to hold steady to get a clear shot even with the vibration-reduction lens. She was using it without any support, shooting in middle-of-the-day sun, with dark mountains and bright sky... Not an easy task.

Quote:
it looks like it was a beautiful day for flying.
We had two perfect days and one fairly rotten one. On the last day there was no wind at all and a lot of humidity, making the air very heavy to try to drag a filled canopy fast enough to get lift. I've been rubbing Tiger Balm into my shoulders ever since we got home!

Now, with a cup of Keemun tea, it's back to work on the photos. We promised to send copies to each of the students, and there are dozens of photos of each of them!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 10-16-2012 at 05:04 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote