Thread: Seriousness Are you afraid of children?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #4
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
I can completely understand your fear. It's unfortunate, but if I were male, I would probably feel the same way. I have a friend of mine who was accused of flashing after 2 girls caught him taking a leak, in what he thought, was a private spot. Had he realised that anyone was around he would have waited, but one of the girl's dad was a local cop. This guy ended up in jail and is now has to register as a sex offender. When I had heard that he was registered, it didn't make any sense to me, so I asked him. He told me his story and how it has ruined his life. I feel bad for him. What guy has never taken a leak outside when they thought no one was around? There is nothing offensive about this man. Heck, one time a few of us were talking about strip clubs and he was appalled at what the girls were doing. He just couldn't believe it and had to leave. If he was a flasher he would at least appreciate a little sleaze.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote