View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:25 AM   #7
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post
Nope, no emails with card #s and pin #s yet either. Over in the Sony forum someone said they aren't doing emails with card #s anymore.
Hmm. I mailed my application/check on March 19 and received the email with my sign-on info on March 26. I received the card a few days later. The check cleared my bank account on March 31.

If it's been 3 weeks you should really check if they've received your application/check.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote