View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:18 PM   #13
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
That is the IP address of your windows end of the cable.
Bet you can't reach mobileread by pointing your browser at your windows network address either.
Try ssh'ing to the address of the other end (the Kindle end) of the cable.
192.168.15.244 is what the kindle says. So are you saying that is the IP address for my computer as the kindle sees it? Then what should I set... oh I think I get it hold on. I should set the address of the kindle to something different and then ssh into that #, is that the idea?
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote