View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #183
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
It is a rant because *I* haven't got any of this same lovely chocolate. However, that's okay, because I'm more plebian in my tastes. I like normal chocolate, but cheewwwwyy. For instance, I have a from-scratch brownie recipe. When I double the recipe, but cook it the normal time, it comes out just a smidge under-done. Put it in the frig overnight, and YUMMMM. Nice, chewy, fudgy brownies.

Oh, sorry. Topic already changed. Back to your original digression.....
badgoodDeb is online now   Reply With Quote