View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 09:34 PM   #9
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Sigh windows bites again. Is that only with deleting? Can you add books successfully?

EDIT: Actually I cant replicate that error. Deleting books works fine for me on windows.

EDIT2: I was wrong. There's a subtle bug that actually affects adding books not deleting them thanks to windows use of \ as a path separator. To confirm try the following: Send book to device. Try to delete it, get an error. Now unplug the reader and reconnect, again try to delete, it will work. This bug will be fixed in the next release.

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 11-13-2007 at 10:08 PM.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote