View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #3
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
They look like the Text to speech partial files.

Leave them be.

Quote:
Removing some
of the bigger programs in /usr/bin has helped
Err... Just one thought.. what? surely when you reboot your kindle it is going to be trashed.

You don't mess around with the root partition unless you really know what you are doing...

do you? I would hate to see you on the de-bricking thread in half an hour...

assuming you don't know what you are doing I would heartily recommend grabbing a 3.x image and get ready to jump into fastboot (grab the tools) in the event you totally kill the device. Best to be prepared and that sound like some pretty radical alterations.

there is a ton of threads (half of mine probably) about running stuff FROM FAT that should by-rights run on ext2. Eureka and others showed how to repartition space if you are extra serious about this.

Space problem? nearly 4 GB? what are you building? open office?

Cheers.

Assuming you DO know what you are doing - good luck! eager to see what you are doing!

EDIT: oh wait... you are thinking you should install stuff the root! That is why you have no space! NAH! run it from FAT.

right? you were thinking that?

Last edited by twobob; 02-03-2013 at 05:55 PM. Reason: run it from FAT
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote