View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #14
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
It's unfathomable to me the influence of one person (and his company) to virtually derail an entire industry. I can accept the "fanboy" allegiance to Apple products, Apple pricing, etc. It's a personal choice.

I cannot accept this affecting those consumers who choose not to join the Apple fan club. Why should pricing deals negotiated with Apple be foisted onto the entire reading public? Who aren't using Apple products?

This may not fix the exact legal definition of price fixing, but it certainly is imposing its effects upon all buyers.

I will continue voting with my wallet. I will never purchase an Apple product. I will purchase only those ebooks that I feel are reasonably priced, based on the pre-Agency pricing models. I will look elsewhere for books that I feel are unreasonably priced.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote