View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #57
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
python scripts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Caution: Dumb question

It seems I cannot remember how I saved the scripts before. I have Python 2.6, I installed pycrypto-2.0.1.win32-py2.6, then I renamed the script and saved it in the python directory, but when I click on it, all it does is open in notepad. I am sorry for asking this simple question again.

Thanks, Debra
The way I do it is open the python wineditor and then choose "file" "new". A little window should open and you choose python script. Paste your script in there.

Incidentally, as mentioned before, Python 2.5 works if you use the previous pycrypt0 revision.

cheers

Last edited by Leep; 02-19-2009 at 11:03 PM. Reason: clarification
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote