View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #292
khin99
MHK99
khin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: prs 505, nook color, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7
I have the pleasure to use BRISS for three years and am quite happy with it. I mainly crop the headers and footers of the PDF and convert to word change fonts etc

Now I have a few two column pdf's that I wish to convert to single columns. k2PDFopt could do this quite handily but some files are poorly scanned and the k2PDFopt could not properly split the columns. I came back to BRISS and tried a few times.

My problem is merging files from the columns identified. They do not arrange properly i.e., the way I wished. Please see the screen below - the columns are numbered as 1- 2 for even pages and then 1 and 2 again for odd pages. I expect the second page to have 3 and 4 rectangles which will arrange the pages nicely. Please help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Briss_Pdf-test.png
Views:	652
Size:	649.5 KB
ID:	124309  
khin99 is offline   Reply With Quote