View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 11:43 AM   #85
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Thanks so much for adding more letters, Pynch. I seem to download this book and your Joyce every few weeks and am always glad to do so. Compared to your efforts, our reading the results is mos' def' the lazier undertaking.

Re that yourdayismyday's post, in which he offers nearly a dozen books:

I messaged him to suggest he might want to add authors' names to the files -- especially if they're all by him -- mentioning that more people might download the books he created if they knew who wrote them, but I haven't heard back. One can always look at the downloads themselves, but (web) surfers can be impatient.* I think his figures would improve if people knew.

* Strangely, the wave surfers I've met have tended to be extremely patient. And how exactly can anyone surf a web -- mixed metaphor much?

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 04-13-2014 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Removed space before colon, which is always a good idea when voiding the contents behind the gate (as it were).
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote