View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:43 AM   #23671
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Attachment 101447

Soooo big. Had a white chocolate mocha at Starbucks.
Now I'm going to assume it was you that had the mocha, not Lucas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
Cappuccino in my cup! It's going to be a strange week. But also a very good one! Tomorrow we are going to sign the sale deed at the notary's office! Which means we're officially landowners!

We went to a Japanese restaurant with my BF family yesterday. It was so fun, we had to wear a kimono and the chef kept throwing food at us By the time we got there, we'd already had a couple of glasses of champagne. Which resulted in the picture attached
Congrats. And a great way to celebrate .

Nothing in my cup. Must do something about that.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote