View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #54
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I'm fully satisfied with my Paperwhite and really don't care what others say about it.

I still think most folks are just being too picky about minor issues.
Unless you can "see" the issue in person with your own eyes, how can you call them minor. Maybe your eyes are less color sensitive. I see my issues with and without my glasses.

When you have had issues in the past (non-lighted cover) you were very vocal about the problem. Why are you trying to downplay or dismiss a problem others are having just because your PW arrived in good working order?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote