View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #20
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhari79 View Post
I am on official amazon f/w. Like the long standby time.
Whats the standby and general battery time you are seeing on the JB?
If its good enough, i will also try to move to JB.
It'a A LOT better than on the Ice Cream Sandwich ROM, good standby, but nothing like the Amazon build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
Something that occurred to me the other day, and maybe someone with Jellybean can verify or not. Once you've updated to Jellybean I'm assuming that Kindle Fire editions of apps are no longer useable since your device is no longer seen as a Kindle Fire. Is that right?
That is correct. However, if you back up your apps to the SD, some of them will install without issue, that's what people have found anyway. The Kindle Fire apps used to accidentally appear as available for other device in the Amazon App Store to begin with.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote