View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 06:23 AM   #89
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi Revellian View Post
Thanks, Moejoe - you made me laugh, I hope you don't mind. How old is your sister? I don't want to put off adult readers. My immediate reaction is this cover would appeal to fourteen-year-olds or even younger; the 'young girl' tag reinforces the toy and the pink. There is mild adult content in the book and swearing - mark you, I'd have read it in my early teens, when I was reading accessible adult fiction.

(I don't much like pink, because of the colour-coding of little girls one sees such a lot of, which I think is a Bad Thing.)

My sister is mid 30's going on 14

In the cold light of day, I'm not into the design much, although I still like the horsey. I'll have one final crack at it.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote