View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #11
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Working title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
Lexi, the metadata on the mobi edition has the book titled "Heart Of Rock". Was that an earlier, working title?
Hi Moe,

Hope Lexi doesn't mind if I answer. What with her being in London, I imagine she's snoozing right now. I have been following her progress with this book for a while and I'm currently reading pre-release ebook file myself. Heart of Rock was the last working title for "Remix".
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote