View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 01:56 AM   #22697
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Good luck covingtoncat!

My rant of the day:

Yesterday I read an interview with Jo Nesbo about his latest Harry Hole book (which has been translated to Dutch). I've been wanting to read this series for a while now but couldn't remember why I haven't started yet. After checking the availability of his books I remember: not all of them are published in English yet. The first book is translated, the third through ninth books are also translated but the second and tenth aren't.

That the latest book isn't out in English yet I can understand, but I just can't understand why a publisher would choose to translate and publish a series out of order. From what I can gather the latest will be published in English in September and the second one in December (!). I'll give the first one a try and if I like it I'll either have to wait until December to continue or, if I really like it, read the second book in (shudder) Dutch.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote