View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Slight issue with alighment of title on mobi and epub conversion

Hi

I am creating a couple of ebooks for a freind who's an author (she's self publishing) using Calibre. I have taken the word doc and saved as web page, filtered using Firefox, then convereted in Calibre to mobi and epub.

I have two slight issues that I have no idea how to solve.

The title of the book is split over two lines. For the mobi the two lines are on two pages, and on the epub the first line is left alighned and the second line is centred (on the HTML both lines are centred).

Has anyone any ideas on how I can fix this? I don't understand code at all so used the basic conversion settings within Calibre.

Thanks very much

Last edited by Josieb1; 01-16-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote