Thread: Amazon Holland
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #77
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
In your Kindle settings (web account, not on the reader), you can set the country.
I'm frequently switching back and forth between the US and Germany. (All with the very same German credit card and billing address.)
Reason: I'm into Dilbert and Garfield cartoons and in the US sometimes there are more titles available.
Does that mean that, theoretically, if you have two Kindles, you could register them on different accounts/countries, different email address and yet with the same credit card?
Has anybody ever done that?
I have also been switching between US and India, but I would rather not switch often
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote